This tutorial will show you how to achieve a completely new look. It is ideal for both – a daily walk or a formal event. Simply follow the steps below.
1. Section your hair and pin the upper one on the top of the head.
2. Start braiding the bottom section
3. Put the braid next to the opposite ear
4. Pin it securely with a bobby pin.
5. Time to work with the top section – tease it to create volume and shape it, so that it covers the braid.
6. Comb the hair to make it smooth
7. Make a small ponytail with what`s left
8. The hair from both sides is long enough to cover the ears.
9.Fit the ponytail underneath as shown on the picture . Put a bobby in through the ponytail braid and pin it to the braid for greater security.
10. Spray your hair and you are ready to go.