Are you tired of the black eye lines you wear every day? Cut the limits and go “rainbow”. This tutorial will teach you how to get one at home.
You will need:
- Eye shadow primer
- Neutral brown eye shadow
- Red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple eye shadows
- Angle liner brush
- Black liquid liner
- White pencil liner
- False lashes, if necessary
1. Apply the eye shadow primer
2. Apply a very thin black line on the upper eye lid
3. Start doing the “rainbow” make up. Follow the sequence, starting from the inner corner – red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple
4.Use an angle brush to apply the eye shadows and when you are ready carefully blend them together to get a gradient impact
5. Use the white liner on your water line and if you want a glamorous finish, put the false lashes on and apply a mascara.
What a great and colourful way to start the day, right?