This tutorial will show you how to achieve a completely new look. It is ideal for both – a daily walk or a formal event. Simply follow the steps below.
1. Section your hair and pin the upper one on the top of the head.
2. Start braiding the bottom section
3. Put the braid next to the opposite ear
4. Pin it securely with a bobby pin.
5. Time to work with the top section – tease it to create volume and shape it, so that it covers the braid.
6. Comb the hair to make it smooth
7. Make a small ponytail with what`s left
8. The hair from both sides is long enough to cover the ears.
9.Fit the ponytail underneath as shown on the picture . Put a bobby in through the ponytail braid and pin it to the braid for greater security.
10. Spray your hair and you are ready to go.
There are certain moments when we need change and we want to look different. In such cases the first thing we want to change is our hair style and getting a nice short hair cur seems reasonable. However at a later stage you might regret this decision, so why don`t you follow the steps below and get make your hair look short, without being necessary to cut it.
1. Split the hair into two sections
2. Pin up the top section to avoid mixing them up.
3. Make a ponytail from the bottom section
4. Make a bun out of the ponytail and pin it against your head
5.Take the top section and divide it into small strands
6. Fold them up and pin underneath (make sure the bobby pins are not visible)
7. Use a curling iron to style any loose pieces
8. You are done! Go boast your shocking new hair cut. You can add some accessories to make it look even better.
Have you ever been curious as to how to create curls without doing any damage to your hair? Many ladies question how they can get the style that they want without doing any damage to their hair. We all want luscious locks but hate to bother with any curling irons to prevent heat damage. There are many ways to create curls without doing the damage.
1. Braid your Hair
Creating braids is a quick and an easy way to create curls without adding any heat to your hair. You can start off with a damp section and do individual braids. If you do smaller braids you will have tighter curls and fewer braids will create loose curls. If you sleep in them over night it will allow them to dry. Take them out in the morning, spritz them with curl spray and they will stay beautiful throughout the day.
2. Bantu Braids
A Bantu knot works the same way as a normal braid does. Instead of braiding each section you will twist the hair around until it starts to create a knot. When the knot is tight, pin it down to your head and sleep in it. After that take it out and your style is ready.
3. Bun Style
If you want a different type of curl you can let your hair dry in a bun. This is a great way to get a wonderful loose curl. All that you have to do is twist your hair up at night and allow it to dry or put styling product in it. You can also wear a bun throughout the day at work for waves that are a bit sexier.
4. Rag Style Curls
In order to create rag curls you will need a couple of pieces of material. Cut strips from an old shirt and section your hair. Slowly start at the ends of them, roll your hair up around the rag to your head. After, secure the curl by knotting your hair with a rag.
5. Pipe Cleaner Curls
A great way to create curls without heat is by using pipe cleaners. It sounds crazy but it is similar to using a pipe cleaner. All that you need to do is wrap your hair around the pipe cleaner and then secure it in your hair.
6. Foam Roll Technique
There isn’t anything wrong with using some foam rollers to get the perfect curlers without any heat damage. There is a reason why you have those things in your hair so long, it’s so that they work. Foam rollers can be found at any store and they are a classic beauty supply.
7. Pin Style Curls
There is another option for curls that are more effective during the day. In order to create a pin curl you need to section off your hair and roll the hair up to your head as if you had a roller. You will then secure this with a bobby pin. You can either keep the curls big or allow them to lay flat against your head.
If you’re curious as to how you can enhance or style curls without heat these are some of the most effective methods to getting them how you want. There are many different tricks and depending on your hair type, some of these methods may be more efficient than others.
1. Keep your scalp’s roots clean, the hair follicle will die and thin and eventually fall out, but don’t over shampoo, especially if your hair tends to be dry, it may cause breakage and thinning.
2. Treat your scalp with love, dedicate time to it, get a treatment or mask to open follicles and help the regrowth of new hair, avoid chemical treatments (especially dying and perms) since they can make the hair shaft weaker leading it to break and thin.
3. Make sure you are choosing the correct product, many products can clog your pores and cause follicle irritation, and remember not to over brush it, since it will definitely thin and damage your hair.
4. Cut it right, a good haircut can add instant life and a lush illusion to hair. Long layers give fullness, thickness and body to a hairstyle.
5. Take vitamins, they will nourish the hair within and its concentrated formula encourages healthy hair growth.
6. Finally remember that a poor diet can lead to hair thinning and even baldness. Eat a balanced diet, eat as many vegetables and fruits as you can, include protein and seeds. Have a balanced lifestyle, avoid stress, focus on relaxation, you deserve it.