This tutorial will show you how to achieve a completely new look. It is ideal for both – a daily walk or a formal event. Simply follow the steps below.
1. Section your hair and pin the upper one on the top of the head.
2. Start braiding the bottom section
3. Put the braid next to the opposite ear
4. Pin it securely with a bobby pin.
5. Time to work with the top section – tease it to create volume and shape it, so that it covers the braid.
6. Comb the hair to make it smooth
7. Make a small ponytail with what`s left
8. The hair from both sides is long enough to cover the ears.
9.Fit the ponytail underneath as shown on the picture . Put a bobby in through the ponytail braid and pin it to the braid for greater security.
10. Spray your hair and you are ready to go.
There are certain moments when we need change and we want to look different. In such cases the first thing we want to change is our hair style and getting a nice short hair cur seems reasonable. However at a later stage you might regret this decision, so why don`t you follow the steps below and get make your hair look short, without being necessary to cut it.
1. Split the hair into two sections
2. Pin up the top section to avoid mixing them up.
3. Make a ponytail from the bottom section
4. Make a bun out of the ponytail and pin it against your head
5.Take the top section and divide it into small strands
6. Fold them up and pin underneath (make sure the bobby pins are not visible)
7. Use a curling iron to style any loose pieces
8. You are done! Go boast your shocking new hair cut. You can add some accessories to make it look even better.
1. Keep your scalp’s roots clean, the hair follicle will die and thin and eventually fall out, but don’t over shampoo, especially if your hair tends to be dry, it may cause breakage and thinning.
2. Treat your scalp with love, dedicate time to it, get a treatment or mask to open follicles and help the regrowth of new hair, avoid chemical treatments (especially dying and perms) since they can make the hair shaft weaker leading it to break and thin.
3. Make sure you are choosing the correct product, many products can clog your pores and cause follicle irritation, and remember not to over brush it, since it will definitely thin and damage your hair.
4. Cut it right, a good haircut can add instant life and a lush illusion to hair. Long layers give fullness, thickness and body to a hairstyle.
5. Take vitamins, they will nourish the hair within and its concentrated formula encourages healthy hair growth.
6. Finally remember that a poor diet can lead to hair thinning and even baldness. Eat a balanced diet, eat as many vegetables and fruits as you can, include protein and seeds. Have a balanced lifestyle, avoid stress, focus on relaxation, you deserve it.