This tutorial will show you how to achieve a completely new look. It is ideal for both – a daily walk or a formal event. Simply follow the steps below.
1. Section your hair and pin the upper one on the top of the head.
2. Start braiding the bottom section
3. Put the braid next to the opposite ear
4. Pin it securely with a bobby pin.
5. Time to work with the top section – tease it to create volume and shape it, so that it covers the braid.
6. Comb the hair to make it smooth
7. Make a small ponytail with what`s left
8. The hair from both sides is long enough to cover the ears.
9.Fit the ponytail underneath as shown on the picture . Put a bobby in through the ponytail braid and pin it to the braid for greater security.
10. Spray your hair and you are ready to go.
There are certain moments when we need change and we want to look different. In such cases the first thing we want to change is our hair style and getting a nice short hair cur seems reasonable. However at a later stage you might regret this decision, so why don`t you follow the steps below and get make your hair look short, without being necessary to cut it.
1. Split the hair into two sections
2. Pin up the top section to avoid mixing them up.
3. Make a ponytail from the bottom section
4. Make a bun out of the ponytail and pin it against your head
5.Take the top section and divide it into small strands
6. Fold them up and pin underneath (make sure the bobby pins are not visible)
7. Use a curling iron to style any loose pieces
8. You are done! Go boast your shocking new hair cut. You can add some accessories to make it look even better.